“I am a melanoma warrior who was diagnosed with Stage IV Melanoma in November 2009.
This site is our survival guide."
I am a melanoma warrior who was diagnosed with Stage IV Melanoma in November 2009.
- Learning how to advocate is key to survival.There is no “manual” available.
- Research, evaluate clinical trails and determine the right path for you and your disease.
- I believe that the medical community is close to finding a solution to this disease. It’s just a matter of time, and the goal is to hang in there until that cure comes along.
- This site is our survival guide. It begins with The Big C, a look at how my journey began.
- My Story is my blog where I provide the latest in my experiences. You can subscribe to it by email or RSS feed. We also have links to news about melanoma treatments and our Facebook and Twitter feeds for you to share your experiences.
- Start your journey by reading "I've just been diagnosed" then browse the site to stay updated.
Don’t give in to the Beast!